An e-cigarette is basically a battery-driven device that emits a vaporized solution which is then inhaled by the person. Commonly, the solution consists of nicotine. The goal is to provide the sensation of inhaling tobacco smoke without having a smoke. There can be several names for these kinds of the devices such as e-cigarettes, vapes, vapes pens, vaporizer cigarettes, etc. they also come in a variety of shapes, some make resemble a pen while others may resemble USB drives for example. You can try out one such our product smok uk to get the best vaping experience.
An e-cigarette usually resembles a cigarette, a cigar, a pipe, a pen or it can look like a USB device as well. the liquid which is present inside smells fruity and it can have different nicotine levels.
How does it work?
Many of the e-cigarettes are made up of the following components which are as follows-
- The mouthpiece- this is a type of cartridge that is fixed to the end of the tube. There is a small plastic cup inside it that contains absorbent material that is soaked in a liquid solution.
- The atomizer- this basically heats up the liquid and then cause it to vaporize so that the person can easily inhale it.
- The battery- this is used to power the heating element in the e-cigarette.
- The sensor- this is used to activate the heater whenever the user sucks on the device.
- The solution- the solution can be an e-liquid or e-juice which consists of a combination of nicotine which is a base and which is usually propylene glycol and flavoring.
Whenever the person sucks onto the mouthpiece then the heating element vaporizes up the solution in the 2-cigarette that the person then ‘vapes’ or ‘inhale’. The nicotine content in the liquid can be of varying amounts which can range from ‘very high’ to zero. Also, the flavors which are used can vary widely which can vary from traditional and menthol to watermelon and lava flow. Also, some may even taste like a traditional cigarette.